1:87 Scale Cat 163H Motor Grader
Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1 x 2 inches.
The Caterpillar 163H Motor Grader was introduced by Cat in 2003. The grader featured a 14ft moldboard and VHP Plus. VHP Plus allows the grader to automatically increase horsepower in higher gears when the machine can use it. In lower gears where traction is limited, horsepower is limited, reducing wheel slip and conserving fuel. Our 1:87 HO Scale model of the Cat 163H Motor Grader features a good mix of detail and function, while still retaining excellent value. This model is perfectly suited to display on one of our lowboy tractor and trailer sets and is sure to delight collectors young and old.
Features and Details:
- 1:87 HO Scale Model Replica officially licensed by Caterpillar.
- Made of diecast metal and plastic components.
- Detailed cab and interior, complete with operator's seat.
- Replicated circle, blade, and moldboard.
- Blade can rotate left, right, or center.
- Fixed in position rear ripper.
- Free-rolling plastic tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Articulated steering across the connection joint.
- Authentic CAT Trade dress, paint, and decals.
- Ideal to display as a load on a Diecast Masters HO Scale Lowboy.
- Intended as a collector's item ages 8 and up.
HO Scale Blister Packaging:
Compact blister card packaging design for flexible shelf placement and product visibility. Vibrant gloss deco on packaging for high presentation value.